Give Up Your “Hopium” and Get into Action
So… we are now officially three weeks into a New Year – how’s it going so far?
Are you making progress on fulfilling your heart’s desire or did you get sidetracked?
Here’s a few super easy things to do that will keep you on track:
1. Write it down! Make it simple: “Before the end of 2021 I commit to myself to accomplish (or substitute be, do, or have ) _____________________.”
2. I commit to doing ___ things each day towards accomplishing this.
(I find that doing 5 little things every day is doable and works best for me)
3. I promise to enroll someone to be my accountability partner (research shows if you do this you have a 90% better chance of being successful!)
4. Give yourself a weekly reward for the steps you took all week.
5. Spend 5 minutes each day dropping into your heart and feeling what it feels like to have what you say you most desire.
Co-creating with the Universe isn’t difficult, but it does require your participation and action steps.
PRINT this newsletter out and read it often, so you can keep yourself on track.
Don’t let your dreams fall into the “magical thinking” bucket by filling yourself with “hopium.”
You can do this! Make a plan! Really, truly go for it!
Wishing you love, laughter and magical kisses,
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!