Happy Summer! This is my favorite time of year…I love the warm weather, the long days, and spectacular sunsets. Not to mention the BBQ’s, juicy array of peaches, plums and cherries to eat!Are you ready to create some fun for this long 4th of July weekend?
If you don’t already have plans, here are a few ideas to consider:
- create a pot-luck singles soiree at your home or at a local park where you can see fireworks.
- invite your favorite single friends over for a movie marathon.
- take a fun friend or niece to the mall and pick out great “hot-date” outfits for each other – try on things you would never normally reach for and see what happens!
- host a mini-spa party where you do mani/pedi’s with outlandish colors.
- be adventurous and go to a singles meet-up – nearly every city has them. You can always take a friend with you.
- if “fitness” is your thing and you want to find fun folks to go hiking, biking, weight-lifting, canoeing, kayaking, diving with and more, check out this site…they have lots of locations http://www.fitness-singles.com/
- get onto google and discover at least 3 new things to do for singles in your city.
- plan your summer vacation. Check out http://www.singlecruises.com and other travel services for singles.
I want to encourage you to get outside your comfort zone and generate some opportunities to meet new people. Your soulmate could be just one new friend away!
Wishing you love, laughter, and magical kisses!