Should You Give Up On Love?
During the California Gold Rush in the 1800’s there was a prospector names Mr. Darby who spent weeks with a pick and a shovel digging for gold ore.
He found a fair amount in a short time. He then went back in search of the big strike.
He dug and dug but couldn’t find any more gold.
Frustrated at his lack of success, he decided it was pointless to continue his efforts.
He sold his equipment to a junkman and went home. The junkman decided to call in an expert, a mining engineer, for help.
The engineer checked the mine and calculated that there was a vein of gold just three feet from where Mr. Darby had stopped digging. Just three feet!
The junkman went on to make millions!
Right now you could be just three feet away from your Soulmate and not even know it.
So many people give up on their dreams and desires when they are literally within arm’s reach of the finish line.
What if you are just three feet from your Soulmate Gold?
It’s never too late to find your soulmate. They are out there at this moment, wondering when they’ll meet you. But you must take the steps that will “close the gap” between you and your soulmate. It could be the difference between meeting and not meeting your lifetime love!
This is NOT the time to give up!
To manifest your soul mate here are the top things to do and remember:
- “Live As If” knowing and trusting that you are in a loving relationship.
- Live that truth every day as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive.
- Create a “vision map” of your romantic vision and look at it daily.
- Write and release a list of the most important qualities your soul mate will possess.
- Heal your heart of any past hurts that will prevent you from magnetizing big love.
- Clear out the clutter in your home and create space for your beloved (especially in your closets).
- Listen to your intuition to take action when opportunities present themselves.
- Fall in love with yourself. Know that you are loveable.
Here’s what I know for sure: Finding true love is possible for anyone of any age, all income levels and any size. (did you know the average wedding dress sold is a size 16?) Manifesting love, for most people, means being willing to prepare yourself on all levels to become a magnet for love. This program has worked for thousands of men and women around the world.
We all have different learning styles…for some, simply reading a book is all they need. But for most of us, we need to take in new information through visual and audio means, often more than once.
We videotaped my one-day Soulmate Secret workshop as a digital download…it’s complete with some powerful new feelingizations and while we normally sell it for $297, for this week only it’s available for just $97.
If you are ready to put your soulmate manifestation process into high gear, let me show you how. http://soulmatekit.com/digital/
Wishing you love, laughter and magical kisses.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!