Is it your dream to find a soul mate?
A life-partner who will love, cherish and adore you?
This wonderful Universe of ours is set up to deliver the people and things we draw to us that are consistent with our personal belief system. If you don’t believe you will ever find the ONE, then, guess what? You get to be right …you probably won’t. If, however, you learn to believe that the ONE is not only out there, but is ALSO LOOKING FOR YOU, then true love can be yours.
When I was in my early forties, I decided to manifest my soulmate using everything I had ever learned about manifestation, psychology, spirituality, and the Law of Attraction. And it worked. I met my husband, Brian, who has exceeded all of my desires and expectations. And now, 20 years later, he was and still is everything I ever wished for.
What if I told you that it’s not your job to know HOW your soul mate is going to appear? What if I told you it’s only your job to be ready, willing and open to love. Think about it this way: you really don’t know where air comes from, but you do believe that it’s always there for you, right?
The same is true for love. It’s there for you. It’s always been there for you. You just need to remember the love that you are and once you do, the Universe will deliver to you the perfect soul mate.
The basic Law of Attraction states that you will attract to you those things that match your state of belief. Believing that your soul mate is out there is critical to the preparation of manifestation.
To manifest your soul mate, here are the ten top things to do and remember:
- Be the loving person that you are. Find ways to express more love to everyone in your life.
- Live in the knowingness that you are in a loving, committed relationship.
- Live that truth every day as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive.
- Create a “vision map” of your romantic vision and look at it daily.
- Write a list of the most important qualities your soul mate will possess.
- Heal your heart of any past hurts that will prevent you from magnetizing big love.
- Clear out the clutter in your home and create space for your beloved (especially in your closets).
- Create an altar in the relationship corner of your home.
- Listen to your intuition to take action when opportunities present themselves.
- Fall in love with yourself. Know that you are lovable.
Big love is possible for anyone of any age if you are willing to become a magnet for love. Continue to live each day in the knowingness that you are in a loving, committed relationship as you savor the waiting for your beloved to arrive.
The “secret sauce” to manifesting everything and anything is to move from your head and into your heart and I have a bunch of new (and free) Feelingizations™ for you at www.soulmatesecret.com – just click on the “free stuff” tab!
Wishing you love, laughter, and magical kisses,